The freshest and most delicious food possible is waiting for you... and you don't have to have any experience to get started.
Permaculture is the answer to so many of our world's problems... and the best part is that anyone can quickly become a master of this craft.
With the right insight, a bit of practical advice, and a detailed step-by-step plan of action, you'll soon find yourself feeding more than just your family.
Transform your home into a self-sufficient haven, connect with nature, and learn new skills and effective strategies to nourish yourself and your family with sustainable living.
Inside The Practical Permaculture Project, you'll discover:
● A brief insight into the history of permaculture and why it has escalated so profoundly to where it is today
● Why permaculture is the future for the human race -- and how getting started today is going to empower every aspect of your life
● The absolute importance of having a plan in place before you start your permaculture gardening -- and how you can create this plan today
● Everything you need to know for success -- including garden design basics, water management techniques, how to improve the soil, and how to compost
● The 7-step process to designing your very own unique permaculture garden
● Detailed guidance on building your garden beds and optimizing the space you have -- no matter how small it may be
● The 12 principles of permaculture... and why, if you follow these guidelines, you're sure to generate long term success
● The most effective way to turn your extra produce into profit, allowing you to give back to the community and generate a little side income for yourself at the same time
... and much more
When you focus on the step directly in front of you, things flow more naturally, you never become overwhelmed, and you can produce a bounty of fresh crops in a small amount of time. The only question is... are you ready to take that very first step?
Situated on the main street of the historic Delaware Riverfront town of New Hope, Pennsylvania, Farley’s Bookshop and its knowledgeable, experienced staff have endeavored to satisfy the literary tastes of the area inhabitants for over fifty years. Whether you are Bucks County born-and-bred or just stopping by to enjoy the crisp river air and delightful scenery, you will be pleasantly surprised to find the largest and most diverse collection of books-in-print in Bucks County. Farley’s may have competition, but it has few peers. We encourage you to browse our website, but please remember that getting acquainted with our online persona is no substitute for exploring the narrow passageways and teeming shelves of our storefront and discovering that perfect book nestled amongst so many others.
New Hope for American Art is the most comprehensive book ever published on artists from, and surrounding, the New Hope Art Colony (also known as the Pennsylvania Impressionists). This book, with its 612 pages and over 1,000 color plates of artwork include biographies of 165 individual Pennsylvania Impressionists and New Hope Modernists as well as artists from the Philadelphia Ten, a pioneering group of women all educated at Philadelphia art schools.
In this book, you'll find biographies and artwork from such artists as:
New Hope for American Art was authored, designed and published by James M. Alterman, an expert in the field of Pennsylvania Impressionist and Modernist painting. A longtime collector and owner of two fine art galleries, Alterman wanted to create a user-friendly book intended not only to educate collectors and enthusiasts about this art but to help train one's eye. The book offers valuable tips on how to avoid common mistakes often experienced by new collectors drawn from the author's personal experiences as a collector and fine art dealer.